Haywood Hunt Annual Scholarship
APPLY NOW FOR THE HAYWOOD HUNT & ASSOCIATES INC. 2023 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!
Haywood | Hunt & Associates Inc. is proud to announce our 6th annual Scholarship Program for the 2023-2024 school year!
This scholarship is available to Canadian students, and the chosen student will be awarded a $1,000 grant towards their education!
We are a Premium Full-Service Private Investigation Agency. We have offices conveniently located in both Toronto and Mississauga, Ontario. Our agency offers Professional Investigation | Surveillance Services for the Insurance Industry, Legal Profession, Corporate Communities, Government Agencies, and Private Individuals.
At Haywood Hunt we believe that working hard and striving to be the best you can be is vital to success in business and in life. We also understand and remember the financial strains that seeking a higher education can place on individuals. That’s why we’ve created our annual scholarship available to all Canadian college and university students, in order to make things a little easier along the way.
Submission deadline: August 31, 2023
Selection date: September 8, 2023
The student shall be:
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or other legal standing that allows them to study in Canada.
- Accepted or enrolled in a Canadian college or university for the 2023/2024 school year.
Although private investigators often help individuals, a major part of our business is helping small businesses and large corporations fight fraud in the workplace. Did you know that according to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Canadian and U.S. businesses will lose an average of 5% of their gross revenues to fraud and that small businesses are most at risk with an occupational fraud frequency of 42%?
APPLICATION PROCESS and TOPIC
Writing Project: We would like you to write a 500-1000 word essay that expresses your top 5 ideas about how “businesses can combat fraud in the workplace.”
Evaluation Criteria: The winning post must be creative, express your ideas and thoughts clearly and concisely and above all impress our judges!
All applications will be evaluated by our team. The winner of the scholarship will be notified via email or phone on Friday, September 8th, 2023.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Your submission must be received by August 31, 2023 at midnight EST.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs.
- Applicants should include their name, address, phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winner meet his or her educations costs. To contact Haywood Hunt, call us today at (416) 253-7878.