Haywood Hunt Annual Scholarship
APPLY NOW FOR THE HAYWOOD HUNT & ASSOCIATES INC. 2022 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!
In recognition of offering our scholarship for the 5th consecutive year, we have doubled the award amount to:
Haywood | Hunt & Associates Inc. is proud to announce our 5th annual Scholarship Program for the 2022-2023 school year! This scholarship is available to Canadian students, and the chosen student will be awarded a $2,500 grant towards their education!
We are a Premium Full-Service Private Investigation Agency. We have offices conveniently located in both Toronto and Mississauga, Ontario. Our agency offers Professional Investigation | Surveillance Services for the Insurance Industry, Legal Profession, Corporate Communities, Government Agencies, and Private Individuals.
At Haywood Hunt we believe that working hard and striving to be the best you can be is vital to success in business and in life. We also understand and remember the financial strains that seeking a higher education can place on individuals. That’s why we’ve created our annual scholarship available to all Canadian college and university students, in order to make things a little easier along the way.
Submission deadline: August 31, 2022
Selection date: September 9, 2022
The student shall be:
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or other legal standing that allows them to study in Canada.
- Accepted or enrolled in a Canadian college or university for the 2022/2023 school year.
Online fraud and identity theft have always been a problem since the emergence of the Internet. However, with increased scams due to the Coronavirus, the pandemic of fraud is continuing to get worse year over year. In fact, consumers lost $56 billion to identity theft alone in the United States last year and that’s just the amount that has been reported.
APPLICATION PROCESS and TOPIC
Writing Project: With online fraud, scams and identity theft continuing to increase annually, we would like you to write a 500-1000 word essay that expresses “your top 5 ideas about how individuals can best protect their personal information online and protect themselves from online fraud”.
Evaluation Criteria: The winning post must be creative, express your ideas and thoughts clearly and concisely and above all impress our judges!
All applications will be evaluated by our team. The winner of the scholarship will be notified via email or phone on Friday, September 9th, 2022.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Your published piece of content must be received by August 31, 2022 at midnight EST.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs.
- Applicants should include their name, address, phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winner meet his or her educations costs. To contact Haywood Hunt, call us today at (416) 253-7878.